Booking Terms and Conditions
• Payment must be in full at the time of the booking. We do not accept deposits on bookings. If payment is not received at the time of the booking, the reservation will not be held.
• A minimum stay of 2 nights on weekends is required (Friday and Saturday nights) and a 2 night (any) minimum mid-week.
• Groups of 10 or more need to first contact the booking officer on 0488 633 111 to discuss their requirements.
All guests are subject to the lodge rules on display on entry.
To meet COVID-19 cleaning requirements, each room has allocated cleaning tasks to be completed before exit.
Check in time is 4:00pm and check out time is 11:00am.
COVID-19 POLICY Operating Terms and Conditions
Valhalla Ski Club is run in accordance with Government Covid Regulations. All members and guests must self-assess in advance of their booking and stay away if experiencing any Covid-19 or flu-like symptoms. Covid-19 positive guests are eligible for a partial refund as outlined in our cancellation policy. In the unfortunate event of Government announcements forcing full or partial closures, impacted bookings will be 90% refunded. Please refer to the Mount Hotham official website for all announcements and questions about the status of Mount Hotham and the ski season.
• Cleaning, signage, record keeping and other COVIDSafe requirements will apply as per the government regulations during your stay.
• Bookings conditions covering lodge management, cleaning and linen will be in the COVIDSafe Plan and will be emailed to the person making the booking.
All cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• More than 4 weeks prior to the booking = 90% refund;
• More than 2 weeks and less than 4 weeks prior to the booking = 50% refund;
• No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than two weeks prior to your booking start date (unless government COVID restrictions are in effect at the time of the booking)
• In the event that a change in COVID-19 restrictions causes the Lodge to be closed entirely or for the number of permitted guests/capacity of the lodge to be decreased, affected guest bookings will be refunded 90%.
• Guests from a declared “red zone” within 14 days thereafter of declaration will have their booking declined and withdrawn. A 90% refund will apply.
• In the interest of lodge health and safety, any guest with a positive COVID-19 test result is not permitted, and is eligible for a 90% refund upon proof of result.
Booking Officer: 0488 633 111